Thursday, November 24, 2011

Final Blog

The end is near of yet another semester of Grad School. It was just a few months ago that I looked at both of the class syllabus's and contemplated dropping one of the classes for something else so that I would not have to do 2 twenty five page papers for my final projects. I am so happy that I stuck with it. The knowledge that I gained over the past semester will not only help me in the next stage of my schooling, but I also gained a new advisor whom I am confident will see me through the finish line.

Going forward I have about 15 more pages to type before I can fully put this semester behind me. I am happy that I did not completely procrastinate so that I will be able to finish the final paper with a few days to spare. Will be one more monkey off my back. Stay tuned for the finding of  the Cognitive Development of Male Student Athletes.


Happy Thanksgiving
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment