Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Slacking

In the beginning of the semester I set a goal to be done with my paper paper by the first of the month. Here we are on the 22nd and I have written a whole 5 pages. Not to worry I have set a new goal to be done by the 29th which will give me a week to make the necessary revisions. Thus far the paper is coming along quite well, my introduction is a lot longer than I expected it to be. I started and for whatever reason thoughts just kept coming to me on wheat to write. I would rather have the problem of having too much to say rather than not having enough to say.

With the intro now done I am going to break up my paper into different parts and complete 1 part per day.  Doing so will keep me from having to write a bulk of my paper the day before its due. We have all done that before but I wish to keep the quality of this paper high as I am going to be using it as the foundation of my thesis.  Unbelievable how fast time goes.  Only 2 more weeks until the semester is over. Cant wait!!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment